About Me

My photo
Born a Scorpio. Raised an only child. Now, a working-student-single-mother of 4 boys.

I have started this blog to document the happenings in my life, with the hopes of some day writing a book when I'm older. Watch for it in the Comedy and/or True Crimes section of your local book store.

Thursday, October 21, 2010

THURSDAYS!!!

I hate Thursdays. I really do. Thursdays are my busiest day of the week. I barely have time to scratch my thoughts, and organize my butt!

I told the boys to remove their things from the living room, and clean their room; as I started some of my own homework.

As I look up from my 2 piece laptop (Oh ya. Be jealous!) I see...

Corey doing flips on his skateboard... in front of the mirror... that is INSIDE my house.

Caden doing ballet behind Corey; getting whatever glimpse of himself that he can.

Cyle running around my "social circle".

And, Chris wiping a booger on my hallway wall...

All I can think is...

"At least he didn't eat it, this time." And, "where the hell is my whistle?!"

No seriously. Someone hid my whistle.

1 comment:

  1. "No seriously. Someone hid my whistle" Funniest thing I've heard all week!

    ReplyDelete